Monday, August 23, 2010

Pepperoni Chicken Revisited

My original Pepperoni Chicken recipe is here but this past week I made it again with a few changes and it worked really well for a Sunday lunch after church...

  • I pounded the chicken to about 1/2" thickness (maybe less, I didn't have a ruler) :o)
  • I placed the fillings on top, rolled each piece and stuck a toothpick to hold it securely.
  • I flash-froze them on a wax paper-lined pan, then bagged them for longer storage.
  • To Cook: No Thaw. Remove from freezer, place in crockpot covered with pasta sauce. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Serve over pasta with salad or other veggie on the side. MMMmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I am always looking for low carb freezer recipes and this sound like just the thing my family would love.

    ReplyDelete